Debian can install RPMs, you just need to modify them. Look up Alien, it changes RPMs to a Debian compliant format.
Im trying to run a hd-installed knoppix on my Shuttle XPC, and even the video works, there is no LAn or sound.
So I found out that Nvidia actully have linux support, but all the files
are RPM files and Debian is not mentioned.
So what do I do? Can I somehow install the drivers or is Knoppix simply not supported??
Thx
Debian can install RPMs, you just need to modify them. Look up Alien, it changes RPMs to a Debian compliant format.
Ok. So I just grab the red hat rpm and convert it?
Nothing else need to be done to it besides Alien.
Thx
Hmm. Im confused. I downloaded the rpm for RH 8 but alien doesn't really like it.
-- outout--
dpkg-gencontrol: error: current build architecture i386 does not appear in package's list (athlon)
dh_gencontrol: command returned error code 65280
--------
On the other hand, I can dbclick on the RPM file and something called
Kpackage is activated, butI dont dare to press Install
here as I dont know if thats a good idea???
Anyone can tell what RPM I should "alien" ??
http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux_nforce_1.0-0274
Besides the RPM for the other distros, I can get a source rpm or a Kernel Tar File
so which one is the one to use for knoppix ??
thx

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
Vaquform DT2 - Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine
$800.00
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
Trucozie Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Self-Standing Lightweight Stick Vacuum New Ope
$89.00