-
Knoppix from External HDD for Product Demos Please Help !
Hello,
I'am a pre-sales person who travels to prospective client sites
and does product demos.
I install my Oracle Applications E-business suite 11i, in a linux
partition in my Laptop and carry it around. This is not proving
very effective as it freezes at times and throws up errors
frequently. In addition to that, I lose a substantial amount of
my disk space on the linux partition.
Now I have an 80GB external HDD which can connect to my laptop
through the USB port.
Please tell me if I can install Knoppix and Oracle Applications 11i
in my external HDD and use it whenever I need to demo - other times
I plug out the external HDD and iam on my windows 2000 booting from
the internal hard disk in my laptop.
Can I help myself in this or would I require professional help,
if you think professional help is available then please give me
more details.
Thanks a lot for any help. !
Madhu
Similar Threads
-
By chiefreborn in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-13-2005, 12:35 PM
-
By FidoBoy in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-07-2005, 09:50 PM
-
By komplikazione in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-10-2004, 10:35 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-20-2004, 09:57 AM
-
By orgler in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-28-2004, 06:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$248.00

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50

Firewalla Gold Pro 10GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount Ears and USB Key
$829.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Tested Reset Deregistered OEM PSU
$99.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$693.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Firewalla Purple Gigabit Smart Firewall Router (not SE)
$245.00