Ok, I have sat here trying different cheatcodes, and have done countless searches on the internet. I played with this the past 2 days to no avail. Im still getting the error "No suitable X-Server found for your card." I have ran in "failsafe" and it runs fine. Im semi new to linux, is there anyway to load failsafe mode and enable the harware that it didn't configure? If anyone else has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated!
TIA guys!!
Specs:
IBM Thinkpad 365XD
Pent. 133mhz
24Mb Ram
Cyber 9320 (video)
Knoppix v3.3

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
JUNIPER QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48x 10/25GbE SFP28 8x 40/100GbE Network Switch Dual PSU
$6998.00
Juniper Networks QFX-SFP-DAC-7MA to Brocade (Formerly) XBR-TWX-0701 Comp TAA
$196.99
Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99