i have my ftp services running and i can see everything in my ram drive, how do i get to my hdd which i already mounted (ithink) as hda1?
thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!
i have my ftp services running and i can see everything in my ram drive, how do i get to my hdd which i already mounted (ithink) as hda1?
thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!
???javascript:emoticon(%27%3Alol%3A%27)
Since you've had no response here yet I'll attempt one.
I don't really know a great deal about telnet so as far as that angle goes I'm sorry to say ??? But........how do i get to my hdd which i already mounted (ithink) as hda1?
You can see if your hard drive is mounted by looking in mtab.
Assumng your hard drive is mounted I would think you could just switch to the directory.
![]()

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
5 Allworx Verge 9312 VoIP IP Phone 12-Line Speakerphone Black RJ-45 MPN 8113120
$999.00
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99
Cisco IP Phone CP-8821 No Battery C2-F3
$185.00