Hello,
could somone of the forum moderators be so kind
and move this topic to the forum "News"?
I don't know why but I am not allowed to post
new topics in the forum "News".
Thank you and bye
Karl
Hello,
could somone of the forum moderators be so kind
and move this topic to the forum "News"?
I don't know why but I am not allowed to post
new topics in the forum "News".
Thank you and bye
Karl

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Cisco IP Phone CP-8821 No Battery C2-F3
$185.00
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Lot of 10 Cisco CP-8851 5-Line VoIP Business Phone w/ Stand
$249.95
5 Allworx Verge 9312 VoIP IP Phone 12-Line Speakerphone Black RJ-45 MPN 8113120
$999.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99