Some call it the "Dead Cat Bounce"
![]()
Kenneth
I don't know if anyone has been keeping score, but SCO stocks have been declining every day for a long time.... Today the jumped up a whole dollar! Does anyone know why?
Some call it the "Dead Cat Bounce"
![]()
Kenneth
Really? I have never heard that before. But it sound like it fits!
I don't usually hope death on people, but that company needs to be dead. Just to show you can't kill the good guy, or freedom.
Hunkah,
I am affriad I have been out of the "stock" market for more than 3 years now, and before that, I worked at a stock transfer company, mostly "penny" stocks that we worked in, so, enlighten me...
I looked at NasDaq and all I could locate was a "re-insuring" company using the "tag" SCO, which the full name of the company, using the SCO tag, was SCOR...
What is the SCO, if this is not the correct researched company in question, NasDaq has shown the above mentioned company going for around $1.34 per share, and yesterday it jumped only about $.10 to $1.43 per share - I don't think this is the stock you were talking about...
Thanks for any information - I can be SOOOO clueless sometimes,
Ms. Cuddles
SCOXOriginally Posted by Cuddles
Yes it is SCOX (pronounced sucks!) Here is a link to yahoo's stock link.
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=SCOX&d=t
BTW it dropped again back down to what is was.
Hmmmm, and I would take it, these guys are the BAD guys ???
Especially if these "guys" found "code fragments" of what they feel are "there code" within any releases of "Open Sounce" -=- am I right ????Originally Posted by Yahoo Stock: SCOX Company Profile
Ms. Cuddles
There is a small but big war going on. It will determine if Linux will remain free. It is because a company that once created a version of Linux couldn't make money from Linux. It abandoned Linux and bought the UNIX source from Novell. Well now it is saying that there is UNIX code in Linux. But it can't find any! It is actually a HUGE war. It is a 5 Billion lawsuit involving IBM Novell SCO RedHat two other "users" of Linux and us!
http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/1...=wn_tophead_11

DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer
$649.95
Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$299.99
Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99
DEC Alpha CPU 290A 21064-CA 166 21-35023-14 166Mhz rare vintage CPU GOLD
$109.95
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95
Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99
Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99