-
No internet/WAN connectivity; I'm clueless
I just got Knoppix last night. I've never used any form of Unix or Linux before.
I need to know how to hook up to my cable internet account via my wireless hub. I use a Linksys hub and USB antenna, a Dell Dimension L667r, and my cable internet is through Earthlink. I'm not sure if the changes I need to make should be to the OS or to the browser. Any suggestions would be welcome.
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By blackbird in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-28-2004, 01:05 AM
-
By mpeden in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-29-2004, 11:17 AM
-
By mpeden in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-29-2004, 12:32 AM
-
By tkrishna in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-11-2004, 05:36 AM
-
By unclebulgaria in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-17-2003, 07:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1MB- 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick Jump Drive Lot
$385.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99