-
No internet/WAN connectivity; I'm clueless
I just got Knoppix last night. I've never used any form of Unix or Linux before.
I need to know how to hook up to my cable internet account via my wireless hub. I use a Linksys hub and USB antenna, a Dell Dimension L667r, and my cable internet is through Earthlink. I'm not sure if the changes I need to make should be to the OS or to the browser. Any suggestions would be welcome.
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By blackbird in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-28-2004, 01:05 AM
-
By mpeden in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-29-2004, 11:17 AM
-
By mpeden in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-29-2004, 12:32 AM
-
By tkrishna in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-11-2004, 05:36 AM
-
By unclebulgaria in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-17-2003, 07:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00

Fujitsu Stylistic 3500 Tablet Computer Vintage Pen Powers On w/ Charger READ
$100.00

Vintage Apple Disk IIc A2M4050 5.25 Floppy Drive Original Box Tested Working
$144.99

Vintage 1999 Iomega Zip 100 External 100MB PC Parallel Port Drive Z100P2
$24.99

Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s
$169.99

Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00