-
Junior Member
registered user
Knoppix 3.4 and Dual Display (running two monitors)
I am new to Linux. I currently run dual displays with Windows XP, and most of you know that it is easy to do this. How do I run two monitors with Linux (Knoppix 3.4). I have bumped into a couple of ways to do it, but I have failed miserably. Is there an easy way to do this?
Thanks a bunch!
Similar Threads
-
By $hogun in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 01-08-2006, 03:35 PM
-
By rakeron in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-27-2005, 04:59 PM
-
By DusteD in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-19-2005, 07:43 PM
-
By nicorelli in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-05-2004, 09:12 AM
-
By lionSOB in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-29-2004, 07:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$345.00

Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$295.00

SSM IO-4 S100 I/O Interface Board 2-Serial 2-Parallel Altair IMSAI Untested
$119.99

MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95

MITS Altair 8800 4K RAM Board
$675.00

MITS ALTAIR 680b Turnkey Computer
$2550.00

Computer Retrospective DDP-116 SEAC UNIVAC DEC PDP-8 Altair 8800 Cray-1 CDC 6600
$65.00

Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI
$150.00

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00