-
/\/00bE alert....
I am new to Knoppix and Linux period. Just picked up Knoppix Live-CD 3.4 at a PC shop. My major malfunction with it is it wont dial out or recognize a modem and I can't figure out how to either install the drivers, where to find them on the PC, or on the net! lol
If there's some more info you need, hollar back and I'll attempt to get it to ya. Thanks for reading this at the very least.
Regards,
Rob
-
I can't help with specifics, but you might want to let everyone know what kind of modem it is you're using.
-
Yea I guess that might help. This is the drive installed for windows.
U.S. Robotics x2 Winmodem Fax
Similar Threads
-
By richardljohnson in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-16-2004, 12:03 AM
-
By bongski55 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 14
Last Post: 08-18-2003, 07:58 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95