I can't help with specifics, but you might want to let everyone know what kind of modem it is you're using.
I am new to Knoppix and Linux period. Just picked up Knoppix Live-CD 3.4 at a PC shop. My major malfunction with it is it wont dial out or recognize a modem and I can't figure out how to either install the drivers, where to find them on the PC, or on the net! lol
If there's some more info you need, hollar back and I'll attempt to get it to ya. Thanks for reading this at the very least.
Regards,
Rob
I can't help with specifics, but you might want to let everyone know what kind of modem it is you're using.
Yea I guess that might help. This is the drive installed for windows.
U.S. Robotics x2 Winmodem Fax

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95