I can't help with specifics, but you might want to let everyone know what kind of modem it is you're using.
I am new to Knoppix and Linux period. Just picked up Knoppix Live-CD 3.4 at a PC shop. My major malfunction with it is it wont dial out or recognize a modem and I can't figure out how to either install the drivers, where to find them on the PC, or on the net! lol
If there's some more info you need, hollar back and I'll attempt to get it to ya. Thanks for reading this at the very least.
Regards,
Rob
I can't help with specifics, but you might want to let everyone know what kind of modem it is you're using.
Yea I guess that might help. This is the drive installed for windows.
U.S. Robotics x2 Winmodem Fax

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
VINTAGE APPLE COMPUTER MONITOR Mdl# G090H w/Stand Jun1984 POWERS ON*REPAIR*B4100
$110.00
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00
Vintage Apple PowerBook 15” G4 “Aluminum” (1.25GHz/2gb/150gb/Tiger) 2
$109.99
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99