-
remaster boot.img
Dear Sir,
I haven't well knowledge in Linux. I have a doubt.
To modify boot.img, I done as follows
#mount -o loop boot.img /myfile (myfile is a directory)
Then i got de-compressed files like logo.16, miniroot.gz, boot.msg, vmlinuz etc
I modified these files. But, How can I convert (myfile) modified files back to boot.img
mail the answer to: [email protected]
-
Once you unmount the image the changes are incorporated
Similar Threads
-
By remeses4 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-31-2005, 10:08 PM
-
By sl in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-13-2004, 04:37 PM
-
By mzilikazi in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 08:07 PM
-
By ChivalricRonin in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-14-2004, 03:54 PM
-
By brock in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-30-2003, 03:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72