-
Network Problems
Hi!
I use Knoppix 3.7 (HD installation) and have serious problems with my network. After a while the networkrefuses to work. "/etc/init.d/networking restart" doesn't work here. I have to reboot my computer to make it work again. It seems that this happens esp. when I cause heavy traffic.
My Ethernet controller:
0000:02:00.0 Ethernet controller: Marvell Technology Group Ltd. Yukon Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-T Adapter (rev 13)
What could be the reason for this?
Another small question: I have a static IP-address and I use a gateway, but the gateway is in another subnet (don't ask me why it is like that.. it just is that way). SO i have x.y.z.a as IP address and the router has x.y.v.254 as IP address. How do I have to configure /etc/network/interfaces to add the second route to x.y.v.0 ? ATM I'm doing this by hand every time......
Thanks a lot!
Similar Threads
-
By carpie in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 09-05-2003, 02:04 AM
-
By Aleu in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-16-2003, 10:51 PM
-
By RonOhm in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-17-2003, 08:05 PM
-
By Juny in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-13-2003, 06:49 PM
-
By in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-11-2003, 11:49 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00

CISCO SFP-10G-SR V03 10-2415-03 NEW SEALED
$39.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

New Open Box Lot of (5) Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10Gig Transceivers 10-3105-01
$84.99

Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C Dual 25GbE SFP28 LP | 20NJD
$25.00

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

HP 557SFP+ ETHERNET 10GB 2 PORT 792834-001 788991-001 HIGH LOT OF 10
$70.00

HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90