Have you tried the floppyconfig cheatcode? I tried it out and it works. Using myconfig=/mnt/auto/floppy (or variations such as /dev/fd0) as described by the Knoppix Saveconfig procedure won't work.Originally Posted by Valent
Best Wishes
Pete
Hi, how to load settings from floppy during boot? I'm running Knoppix 3.4 and tried cheatcodes but they didn't work.
Only way I get them to load is like this.
During boot: "knoppix26 2"
then:
cd /mnt/floppy
./knoppix.sh
init 5
Have you tried the floppyconfig cheatcode? I tried it out and it works. Using myconfig=/mnt/auto/floppy (or variations such as /dev/fd0) as described by the Knoppix Saveconfig procedure won't work.Originally Posted by Valent
Best Wishes
Pete
Yes I did "floppyconf" and it worked !?! I could swear that I tried it and that it didn't work. Well, just one of those things![]()

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95