-
Hey, did you ever get this solved?
I have the same problem with pasting where I didn't intend.
I found that I can run xmodmap -e "pointer 1 9 3 4 5" and the wheel button no longer functions (ya!).
I haven't figured out how to make this configuration active at boot time. Probono wrote in another post that you can put things in your knoppix.sh. I don't have that file anywhere on my HD install. I created a knoppix.sh file in my home directory with the xmodmap command in it but that didn't work. I also tried putting the argument in a .xmodmaprc file in my home directory and in the root directory. No good. Any ideas?
Similar Threads
-
By harryhood in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-20-2005, 07:11 PM
-
By bob58 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-14-2004, 07:20 PM
-
By robwelch100 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-29-2004, 01:45 AM
-
By joeguitar99 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-20-2004, 09:40 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Yealink SIP Phone T85W
$153.99

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Ubiquiti UniFi Talk UVP-Touch VoIP IP Phone PoE Touchscreen Tested Reset
$64.99

Complete Office VoIP System: Grandstream UCM6208 IP PBX + (14) GRP2614 Wi-Fi IP
$800.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95

DELL PRO SMART DOCK SD25 (MPN:210-BRQC)
$290.00