-
Trojans using mozilla and knoppix 3.4
For the last few days I have been using Knoppix 3.4 with myconfig and PH. (I destroyed my mbr mesing about with lycoris) However yesterday I received a msg from a postmaster from an email server informing me that an email could not be delivered because the recipient's mailbox was full. I've never heard of this person, so I certainly didn't intend sending them an email. Later in the day as I was sending an email, a mozilla dialogue poppped up to ask me if I wanted to send the email in plain text as the recipient was probably set up to reject html. As far as I was concerned I was sending a plain text email anyway. So I got to thinking whatt could be causing it? Is it likely that I have picked up some form of trojan etc. using knoppix? If so where will it be hiding, PH or myconfig file? Does anybody know?
Thanks in advance
Andrew
Similar Threads
-
By turbines in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-28-2004, 08:51 PM
-
By beforewisdom in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 12:43 AM
-
By lavaman094 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-03-2003, 06:32 AM
-
By garyng in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-04-2003, 02:59 AM
-
By beforewisdom in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-21-2003, 02:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

New Dell PowerEdge Server R360 Xeon E-2488 3.2G 16GB RAM 4X800GB SSD 6x600GB SAS
$3890.00

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99