I can't help with specifics, but you might want to let everyone know what kind of modem it is you're using.
I am new to Knoppix and Linux period. Just picked up Knoppix Live-CD 3.4 at a PC shop. My major malfunction with it is it wont dial out or recognize a modem and I can't figure out how to either install the drivers, where to find them on the PC, or on the net! lol
If there's some more info you need, hollar back and I'll attempt to get it to ya. Thanks for reading this at the very least.
Regards,
Rob
I can't help with specifics, but you might want to let everyone know what kind of modem it is you're using.
Yea I guess that might help. This is the drive installed for windows.
U.S. Robotics x2 Winmodem Fax

M321R4GA0BB0-CQK Samsung 32GB PC5-38400 DDR5-4800MHz Registered ECC CL40 RDIMM
$550.00
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK HYNIX 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 MEMORY
$219.00
MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Samsung Planet First 8GB 2Rx4 PC3-10600R
$341.00