-
Help - I cannot boot
Hi. I was playing around with the installer tool, but I never went through with the install. All I did was change my small FAT 32 partition to EXT3. However, now, when I try to boot-up my computer into windows, it says there is not a bootable device. What should I do?
I can see in Knoppix that all of my Windows stuff is there, and I can see that it is still NTFS. Why can't I boot into it? Can I fix this or do I need to reinstall windows?
Thanks so much for the help, and I apologize for my novice questions.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

vintage Rainbow Apple Logo Mouse Pad-Sealed New
$99.00

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Bondi Blue iMac G3 Hockey Puck - Tested Working
$22.99

Lot Vintage 1991 Apple Microsoft Classic Software Disk Manual User Guide 7.0.1 +
$74.95

Vintage APPLE POWER MACINTOSH 8500/180 M3409 w/ Original Box & Reciept UNTESTED
$199.00

Vintage Apple Extended Keyboard- M0115 - no cord
$44.99

Vintage Apple Rainbow Metal Case Emblem Logo rectangle
$49.99

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00

Apple cloth fabric banner iBook tangerine orange New Old Stock Vintage
$99.00