Hello
I have tried all this. Captive NTFS just does not work. I actually put all the searched for files on the Knoppix desktop as well as in the Windows root folder. Knoppix could not find them, or use them.
Mike Engles
Hello
I have tried all this. Captive NTFS just does not work. I actually put all the searched for files on the Knoppix desktop as well as in the Windows root folder. Knoppix could not find them, or use them.
Mike Engles

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
M321R4GA0BB0-CQK Samsung 32GB PC5-38400 DDR5-4800MHz Registered ECC CL40 RDIMM
$550.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Transcend 96GB (6x16GB) 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 ECC UDIMM Server RAM TS2GLH72V6B
$299.00
HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK HYNIX 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 MEMORY
$219.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Samsung Planet First 8GB 2Rx4 PC3-10600R
$341.00