-
Can Knoppix write to NTFS?
My WindowsXP Pro system died. I know that if I can just overwrite ONE file in ONE location with ONE other file everything will be fine. The problem is, I can't boot Windows. The system recovery console will only let me access the system directorys (I need to overwrite something in the My Documents folder) and all the other tools I have seen will only allow me to read NTFS.
Can I use Knoppix to overrwrite this file?
Thank you for your time,
Arrummzen
Similar Threads
-
By entropy8 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-19-2005, 12:02 AM
-
By terminator in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 10:52 PM
-
By TLis in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 04-15-2004, 09:12 AM
-
By TheTempest in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-27-2004, 08:44 PM
-
By bluewhale in forum General Support
Replies: 28
Last Post: 03-04-2004, 03:03 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Supermicro SBE-710E-R75 7U SuperBlade Enclosure Chassis w/ 8x PWS-2K53-BR PSU
$999.99

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

HPE PROLIANT BL460C GEN 9 813198-B21 2.5"x2 Server Blade SEE NOTES
$21.08

Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08