First I want to say THANK YOU to everybody who has posted questions and the gurus who have answered them. I downloaded Knoppix yesterday and I was able to get most things working simply by scanning this forum. I am stuck on two things though. I can't get my soundcard working even though it is detected and I cant get my wireless card working. oh and 1 more thing, when i type dmesg, I get a screen FULL of
EXT2-fs error (device ide0 (3,5): ext2_write_inode: unable to read inode block - inode=xxxxx, block=xxxxx
remounting filesystem read-only.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hardware
Compaq Presario 900US laptop
512 mb
30 Gb
AT&T Lucent Wireless card
Thanks in advance!

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 400800 PAL CPU6502C Sally PCB with PAL ANTIC GTIA G3D
$70.00
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99
Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75