-
BOOT NEW CUSTOM KERNEL
Hi
I´m compiling the kernel in a remaster cd, after runing the comands to make a new kernel I have two new files, the bzImage e System.map, in a normal enviroment I´m just apoint the lilo.conf file to boot in these new files. but in the remaster CD? I see the custom kernel but not helpful, the tutorial it´s not be explained. I tried to copy the bzImage to directory isolinux/ substituing the file to vmlinuz and get a error of kernel panic, no init found.
How I put these new files to a remaster CD boot this new kernel using the ISOLINUX ?
Thanks for all.
Fábio
Similar Threads
-
By ying-yang7 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-19-2004, 09:35 AM
-
By fabioxa in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-22-2004, 08:11 PM
-
By hugo in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-01-2003, 08:53 PM
-
By cYmen in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-14-2003, 10:17 AM
-
By mordor in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-28-2003, 07:47 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98