-
Junior Member
registered user
Re: First Kde task bar and then all desktop icons.

Originally Posted by
WANDr
Another problem I have is that periodically when I click on the K to access menu applications, it will disappear altogether. Shortly afterwars, al my desktop icons will disappear also.
Any ideas or suggestions?
All and all I am still pleased with the software.
I have had similar problems sometimes.
Last time only the taskbar disappeared, maybe after I ejected the cdrom1 which was playing in xmms.
I have found something, but I don't understand it. (Don't trust any information found on the Net...
)
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=d...r.ntlworld.com
"There a couple of "Bugs" on some of the desktops, which have caused me a
couple of problem. If you try the following does your taskbar come back?
Alt-F2
Enter in box:
kstart kicker
"
Similar Threads
-
By oldgeezer in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 05-24-2004, 06:46 AM
-
By Tortoise in forum Ideas
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-01-2003, 01:33 AM
-
By Davamundo in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-09-2003, 07:43 PM
-
By dragonx in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-09-2003, 12:35 PM
-
By skyconcert in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-20-2002, 05:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99

Intel Core i7-11700K 3.60GHz 11th Gen CPU Processor MPN SRKNL X239G085
$140.00

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99