I'm new to Linux, KNOPPIX and PHLAX. For an old X86 user, getting KNOPPIX AND PHLAX to work isn't bad. Now for my questions, I have a Linksys WIFI adapter WUSB54G and I'm trying to see if it works with Airsnort. I have no response from clicking the start button to scan for packets. I tried it on both CD's and even the version of Airsnort that runs on Windows XP. What gives, can anyone help a newbie out. I know the windows version is a beta, but has anyone had any luck with it yet? What adapters work well with airsnort? I don't understand the Prism2 and Orinoco based cards issue yet. I've looked around a little and didn't have any luck finding out what type of card my Linksys WUSB54G is, I know the WUSB11 is labled as a Prism2, but nothing on the 54G version. HELP!! I'm tired of endless search after search.

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.75