I'd like to buy a wireless LAN card that will work with Knoppix out of the box, with no configuration at all. Can anyone recommend which chipset to go for?
The card needs to be supported by stock Fedora Core and SuSE Linux 9.1 kernels without any additional software. I'd prefer a card that is upgradable to 802.11i in the future!
Not asking much am I!
Thanks in advance for your help.

Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
Team Group T-Create Expert RAM 32gb (2 x 16gb) 6000 Mhz DDR5 Desktop Memory Modu
$399.95
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc.
$299.99
48GB(6 x 8GB) Mixed Brand PC4-2666V DDR4 Desktop UDIMM RAM - R1051A
$129.95
Corsair CMK32GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000mhz Memory Kit - 32GB (2x16GB)
$164.95
SK Hynix 128GB (4 x 32GB) PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC Server Memory HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH
$649.95
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (2x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CMW32GX4M2E3200C16
$174.99
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB DDR4 DIMM Memory Module 3600MHz
$80.00