Hi
I´m compiling the kernel in a remaster cd, after runing the comands to make a new kernel I have two new files, the bzImage e System.map, in a normal enviroment I´m just apoint the lilo.conf file to boot in these new files. but in the remaster CD? I see the custom kernel but not helpful, the tutorial it´s not be explained. I tried to copy the bzImage to directory isolinux/ substituing the file to vmlinuz and get a error of kernel panic, no init found.
How I put these new files to a remaster CD boot this new kernel using the ISOLINUX ?
Thanks for all.
Fábio

IBM Power S822 POWER8 1x CPU 32GB DDR4 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$629.99
Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00
IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00
IBM System X3650 M3 Server Xeon E5620 2.4 GHz 16 GB Ram Raid M5015 No OS No HDD
$87.96
$400.00