-
New to Linux, Knoppix won't detect my Wifi card
Hey all, I'm new to Linux. I just got Knoppix today, and while it detected my onboard ethernet (as eth0), it won't detect my wifi card. I tried typing wlcardconfig in the console, but it says No Wireless Network Card Detected.
I have an Acer TM291Lmi laptop. It's a Centrino with integrated 802.11b/g. Can anyone tell me what I need to do?
Ah, my wireless network is a Netgear access point, 128 bit WEP and MAC filtering enabled.
Thanks for any help!
EDIT: I just checked, it's an Intel 2200BG WiFi
Similar Threads
-
By Oswald Glinkmeyer in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-26-2005, 11:56 AM
-
By arcticice in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-07-2005, 07:24 AM
-
By charlie126 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-16-2004, 12:40 AM
-
By koselan in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-21-2004, 08:55 AM
-
By bvtonedog in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-09-2004, 04:51 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key&
$69.90

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99