Got it.
ifconfig eth1 mtu 1270
Hi there,
I'm currently running knoppix 3.4 from RAM (using the toram option) as my windows xp install keeps rebooting at the start screen after mup.sys pops up..
I don't mind sticking with knoppix as I can access all my files on my ntfs partition (which I can't resize as it's fragmented apparently) .
Everything works fine except some sites on the internet as I'm accessing a win2k computer with internet connection sharing. Due to an odd bug, I basically need to set my mtu value to 1270 (well, that worked with xp).
Anyone know how to alter that setting? Most sites work fine, but certain one's don't at the default of 1500.
Got it.
ifconfig eth1 mtu 1270

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
LOT OF 3 Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory
$255.00
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
HMAA8GR7AJR4N-XN - SK Hynix 64GB PC4-25600 DDR4-3200MHz Registered ECC DIMM Dual
$493.31
5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99
Dell Precision 3541 Laptop i5-9300H 2.4GHz 256GB SSD 16GB RAM Win 11 Pro
$189.99