-
New to Linux, Knoppix won't detect my Wifi card
Hey all, I'm new to Linux. I just got Knoppix today, and while it detected my onboard ethernet (as eth0), it won't detect my wifi card. I tried typing wlcardconfig in the console, but it says No Wireless Network Card Detected.
I have an Acer TM291Lmi laptop. It's a Centrino with integrated 802.11b/g. Can anyone tell me what I need to do?
Ah, my wireless network is a Netgear access point, 128 bit WEP and MAC filtering enabled.
Thanks for any help!
EDIT: I just checked, it's an Intel 2200BG WiFi
Similar Threads
-
By Oswald Glinkmeyer in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-26-2005, 11:56 AM
-
By arcticice in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-07-2005, 07:24 AM
-
By charlie126 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-16-2004, 12:40 AM
-
By koselan in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-21-2004, 08:55 AM
-
By bvtonedog in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-09-2004, 04:51 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$100.00

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

WICO Computer Command Apple II Analog Joystick Adaptor NOS 72-4525
$59.99

Rare Vintage CH Product Mach III Analog Joystick for Apple Mac
$35.00

VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67