-
Bell Sympatico using Roaring Penguin PPPoE client
Hi! I am Bell Sympatico HS user, I've been trying to get it work for a while. When I type in "adsl-status" I get "Link is down (can't read pppoe PID file /var/run/pppoe.conf-adsl.pid.ppoe)". It seems that I'm not the only one with this problem, but I couldn't find an answer.
Similar Threads
-
By chris-harry in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-28-2005, 10:26 AM
-
By bgart5 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 8
Last Post: 03-15-2005, 12:18 PM
-
By TekkamanShard in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-18-2004, 02:18 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 10-06-2003, 06:28 PM
-
By voxxell99 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-25-2003, 01:08 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server Intel Xeon E5630 4GB DDR3 No HDD
$279.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

DEFECTIVE IBM SYSTEM X3530 M4 7160AC1 Server 2INTEL XEON E52430L 0 80GB G3D
$142.50