-
Using the Knoppix XF86 config
hello all!
Long time since I have used Debian, actually it was Slink way back when. lol, yes I went back to "Dependency Hell" on Fedora/Redhat. Well, times have changed and I tried the new Sarge Installer RC1. Everything went without a hitch but I am still having graphic card issues
. I was wondering if I could add my XF86 config file from Knoppix 3.4 to my HD Debian Sarge? Should I maybe chmod the directory /etc/x11 or whatever then add it from knoppix? Or maybe save it out to a website and do a wget right to the directory, again, whatever it is.
P.S. Where is the XF86 config file...not many distrobutions have a hard time with my GFX card.
Thanks in advance,
Anthony Barboza
Similar Threads
-
By acchiang in forum General Support
Replies: 15
Last Post: 12-13-2004, 10:51 PM
-
By zip.it in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-03-2004, 07:17 AM
-
By ktheking in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-08-2003, 08:00 PM
-
By bongski55 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-06-2003, 05:58 AM
-
By athlonthunder in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-03-2003, 08:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

5 Allworx Verge 9312 VoIP IP Phone 12-Line Speakerphone Black RJ-45 MPN 8113120
$999.00

Yealink SIP-T44W VoIP Phone 12-Line Gigabit Speakerphone RJ-45 Gray/Black
$44.00

Cisco IP Phone CP-8821 No Battery C2-F3
$185.00

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07