-
Problems connecting w/ Orinoco card
I apologize upfront, but with only 2 hours of linux experience, my ignorance of the basics will certainly be apparent.
I have been able to boot Knoppix on my Compaq Armada M700, and it seems to recognize both my onboard Ethernet card as well as my Orinoco Gold Wireless NIC. I ran the Wavelan configuration to enter the appropriate wireless configuration (SSID, WEP Key). I have also run the Network card configuration to pick up an IP from my router via DHCP. I have validated that an IP has been assigned to the wireless card, but I can’t connect to any web pages. When connected via the wired Ethernet, all is fine and dandy.
Any ideas on where I might be going wrong?
Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By Jberryman in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-03-2005, 12:48 PM
-
By atca in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-10-2004, 09:19 AM
-
By andymadigan in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-22-2004, 07:55 AM
-
By JCraigRoad in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-03-2004, 03:55 PM
-
By mailman42 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-08-2003, 10:06 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00