-
Black screen when booting CD
Hi,
I have never had a problem running the 3.4 CD on my notebook computer. However, I cannot get it to work on my cheapy desktop computer.
The desktop doesn't have a graphics card, for it uses onboard graphics. Do you think that is why it does not work? When I boot the CD, I get the initial screen that says Knoppix 3.4, and then when I press "enter" I never see anything again. Of course, on my notebook, after I push enter I see it detecting all the hardware, and then eventually everything is ready. On my desktop, all I ever see is a black screen after I hit enter.
Any ideas?
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By Josh83 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-03-2005, 05:19 PM
-
By mikeym9477 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-08-2004, 04:59 AM
-
By vinraec in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-28-2004, 04:32 PM
-
By Cykke in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-23-2004, 07:29 PM
-
By Jmack0013 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-18-2003, 04:57 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5/i7/i9 AMC CPU Processors, LOT of 90 pcs
$18000.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-14700KF 20-Core 3.4GHz LGA1700 33MB Cache CPU SRN3Y
$310.00

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor
$59.99