Right click on the icon for the drive on the desktop and change the permissions to read/write.
Hi all,
When I boot Knoppix 3.4, if the CF Card is in the PCMCIA adapter it is mounted but is read only. The questions are:
1- How do I boot first the Knoppix 3.4, and then mount the CF Card when needed?
2- How do I make the CF card in PCMCIA slot read/write?
3- Does Knoppix 3.4 mount the CF Card in Delkin eFilm Pocket reader so that I can also work with the files on it?
I am also not very fluent with Linux, so the questions may be a little basic, anyhow thanks for answers.
Veli Izzet
Right click on the icon for the drive on the desktop and change the permissions to read/write.

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$385.00
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00