-
Junior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
j.drake

Originally Posted by
ruymbeke
Everything looks righ... And it works on my IBM T41 laptop...
Wait a minute. If you have a T41 laptop, then why do you have '"hda=scsi hdb=scsi hdc=scsi hdd=scsi " in your menu.lst? Clearly, you don't have 4 SCSI HDs. And I noticed that eco2geek had that line in as well. Does this have anything to do with it? I nuked those out of mine, because I assumed that they were inapplicable to my two EIDE HDs. Could that make the difference between success and failure?
jd
I have tried, it works with "hda=scsi hdb=scsi hdc=scsi hdd=scsi ", however I haven't tried it without these parameters. My notebook is IBM ThinkPad X31 with CD-ROM, and I don't have SCSI device. Could anyone tell me what's the mean of these parameters?
Similar Threads
-
By sandricionut in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-11-2005, 03:28 PM
-
By cli168 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-20-2005, 03:57 AM
-
By Ish Rattan in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-25-2004, 10:31 PM
-
By madape in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-03-2004, 10:07 AM
-
By keava in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-20-2003, 05:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00

Samsung 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-3200AA 260-Pin RAM M471A1G44BB0-CWE Module
$29.25

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

50x RAM Box Tray DDR2 DDR3 DDR4 DDR5 ESD DIMM Memory Shipping Storage Transport
$9.99

MINT Micron Cisco 32GB PC4-2400T DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM RAM MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G3 LOT
$159.99

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$30.00

Crucial 16GB (2x 8GB) Kit DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800 UDIMM Desktop 240-Pin CL11 RAM
$41.00

Team Group Team Elite DDR3-1600 DIMM 16GB (2x8GB) 240-Pin Desktop RAM
$35.00