Hi Folks
I´m remastering a live Cd of Knoppix 3.3, kernel 2.4.22-xfs with isolinux, I´m putting in a new live cd an aplication that need the compilation of a new kernel. I´m downloaded a source of kernel 2.4.22 from ftp.kernel.org and recompiled this. After all comands (like make dep, make modules, make modules install, etc...) I have two new files, the BzImage and System.map that are copied to /boot folder of source directory of remaster with a link System.map and vmlinuz . I tried to run lilo but it´s give a error. After this I change the name of bzImage to vmlinuz in a boot folder, and copied these file to isolinux directory of my distro and I get the follow error when I boot of a new live cd:
" Kernel panic : no init found. try passing init= option to kernel "
What´s is wrong??? It´s needed to compile the cloop.o, the custom kernel howto of knoppix.net it´s not very explained...

LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$76.98
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$175.00
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad 4 Bay RAID Storage Enclosure USB 3.1 Gen 2 No Drives
$149.95
LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30
Serial ATA two-port SATA PCI card (SiI3112 sil3112 chipset)
$18.99
HP controller P3410-69003 NetRAID-1M SCSI 64-bit U160 32MB Cache (PCI)
$359.00