no one knows![]()
Hi guys,
I have an older version of knoppix (from about 9 months ago) and I have noticed that I new version of knoppix is out. My old version didn't support my usb modem, and I was wondering if the new version does. It is a speedStream 5200 adsl modem with usb cable. Is it supported?
no one knows![]()
I looked around using the search box atop this page, keyword=speedstream 5200, and found this thread. The poster got the modem to work using the noapic cheatcode.
and that will skip hardware detection?
tried it. didn't work![]()

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple Assembly Line Newsletter Vol: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 From 1984
$179.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh LC M0350 Desktop No Harddrive No Power Supply - Parts
$71.95
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95
Vintage Apple Keyboard II Mo487 In Black
$300.00
Vintage Apple AppleCare Protection Plan for iPhone MC745LL/A COLLECTIBLE ONLY
$20.00
Apple PowerBook 3400c TFT LCD RARE Vintage Laptop untested
$139.99
Apple cloth fabric banner iBook bondi blue orange NOS Vintage
$99.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99