no one knows![]()
Hi guys,
I have an older version of knoppix (from about 9 months ago) and I have noticed that I new version of knoppix is out. My old version didn't support my usb modem, and I was wondering if the new version does. It is a speedStream 5200 adsl modem with usb cable. Is it supported?
no one knows![]()
I looked around using the search box atop this page, keyword=speedstream 5200, and found this thread. The poster got the modem to work using the noapic cheatcode.
and that will skip hardware detection?
tried it. didn't work![]()

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Window FX Family Friendly Halloween Collection USB Flash Drive 6 Videos 723046
$24.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
FLASHFORGE 3D Printer AD5X Multi-Color IFS Auto Refill High Speed Printing US
$349.00