no one knows![]()
Hi guys,
I have an older version of knoppix (from about 9 months ago) and I have noticed that I new version of knoppix is out. My old version didn't support my usb modem, and I was wondering if the new version does. It is a speedStream 5200 adsl modem with usb cable. Is it supported?
no one knows![]()
I looked around using the search box atop this page, keyword=speedstream 5200, and found this thread. The poster got the modem to work using the noapic cheatcode.
and that will skip hardware detection?
tried it. didn't work![]()

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00
Vintage AMD-K6-2/333AFR 2.2V CORE 3.3V CPU Processor NOS Windows 95 NT 1998 NEW
$39.41
Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac
$11.75
Enfocus PitStop Professional 4.6 Software Adobe Acrobat SEALED Vintage 2000
$50.00
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00
Vintage (1979) Sanyo VM-4209 ‘Videoscope’ Monitor - Working
$325.00