This may be stretching it, but I am wondering if <u>this thread</u> has any relevance.
It has worked fine for several weeks, now it just won't turn it on anymore. It will find it (it is a usb network adapter), but it will not work. Why would it stop working? Could Knoppix have damaged it in anyway?
I also had Knoppix installed on the hard drive of another machine and now the hard drive is toast. I don't know if it's a coincidence or what. The network adapter worked on it before, as well. Now my desktop is dead and the Knoppix CD won't even boot it (it will intermittently, but most of the time it just hangs at bootup with the word grub on the screen). I have 2 Linksys USB100TX ethernet adapters that the live CD won't run, no matter which PC I use.
Why on earth would a read-only CD just stop initializing the network adapters?
This may be stretching it, but I am wondering if <u>this thread</u> has any relevance.
Well if you have been dual booting it, you may want to check out this link.
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2164

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60
Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99
NEW DELL TRUSTED PLATFORM MODULE TPM 2.0 POWEREDGE T430 T630 G13 SERVERS K98XH
$225.00
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Blade Server BAREBONES NO CPU, RAM OR HDD 🚚
$140.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Enclosure Chassis
$274.99
NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Empty Chassis XJ6VP
$149.99
NEW Cisco UCSB-5108-AC2 Blade Server Chassis 8 Slot 6RU Chassis 4 X PSU - DW
$599.40
Nutanix Supermicro NXS2U2NL12G600 2x Node with Motherboards, Backplanes, & More
$450.00