Use knoppix-3.2-2003-06-06. That is the last one that worked for me. I have been constantly researching as of why the latter versions don't work but I have been unable to find the problem.
Hey, I've been using knoppix for a while and personally I love it. This is, until it comes to my Toshiba laptop. I've used knoppix through atleast three versions and none of them seem to see my laptops harddrive. It will boot up fine now on v3.4. But it still wont see my harddrive. Why is this? Is there some cheatcode i can use to fix this? Please help. Thanks.
Use knoppix-3.2-2003-06-06. That is the last one that worked for me. I have been constantly researching as of why the latter versions don't work but I have been unable to find the problem.

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99