Thanks for all those who have looked at this post, I have got it working.
Brett.
Hi,
I have just installed Knoppix 3.4 and have installed kylix OE 3. I'm just trying to compile the default application which contains no components and I get the linker error(s) below (these are just a few) :-
[Linker Error] Unresolved external 'setlocale' referenced from /home/brett/kyli
x3/lib/rtl.a|System.o
[Linker Error] Unresolved external 'pthread_getspecific' referenced from /home/
brett/kylix3/lib/rtle.a|SysInit.o
Can anyone tell me how to get the bcb (or c++) version of Kylix to compile ?
I can compile the same simple application under the delphi IDE.
Thanks for any help,
Brett.
Thanks for all those who have looked at this post, I have got it working.
Brett.

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99
$600.00
Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99
AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00
Dell Inspiron 15 3250 15.6 Touch Screen Laptop Intel core I5, 8GB, 256GB SSD
$379.00