Thanks for all those who have looked at this post, I have got it working.
Brett.
Hi,
I have just installed Knoppix 3.4 and have installed kylix OE 3. I'm just trying to compile the default application which contains no components and I get the linker error(s) below (these are just a few) :-
[Linker Error] Unresolved external 'setlocale' referenced from /home/brett/kyli
x3/lib/rtl.a|System.o
[Linker Error] Unresolved external 'pthread_getspecific' referenced from /home/
brett/kylix3/lib/rtle.a|SysInit.o
Can anyone tell me how to get the bcb (or c++) version of Kylix to compile ?
I can compile the same simple application under the delphi IDE.
Thanks for any help,
Brett.
Thanks for all those who have looked at this post, I have got it working.
Brett.

Vintage Laptop HP Hewlett Packard Pavilion N3110 Celeron 433 MHz *Please Read*
$50.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Kensington Orbit 64226 Ergonomic Trackball Mouse HTB 164 Tested Working
$23.75
Vintage Mac System 7 Personal Upgrade Kit Apple Software 3.5” Floppy
$29.99
RAM-Tester for vintage RAM, 4816, 4164, 41256, 514402, and more - USA Seller
$35.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00