Does anyone know how to change a Debian style hd install to boot icewm instead of KDE?
Does anyone know how to change a Debian style hd install to boot icewm instead of KDE?
I possibly misunderstood the question. A debian style hdinstall will by default boot into your graphical login manager where you can choose the window manager under menu->session or some such. It should also remember the previous one. Or isn't icewm in Knoppix 3.4?
Thank you once again Markus!
I never really looked around in that menu before. I have all kind of options. Exactly what I was looking for.![]()

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
NEW Cisco Mitel 6930 IP Phone VoIP Business Phone Black Sealed
$89.99
5 Allworx Verge 9312 VoIP IP Phone 12-Line Speakerphone Black RJ-45 MPN 8113120
$999.00
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99