-
Knoppix 3.4 Remastering woooess... :(
Well I've followed the guide verbatim but when I boot I get no mouse and I don't get a shell prompt when I run konsole. Any idea what would cause this behavior? The only thing I've changed was I removed falcon and added some perl modules.
Thanks fellow Knoppix users for any advice!
Similar Threads
-
By mohit.jain.india in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-28-2005, 08:24 PM
-
By Drezliok in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-13-2004, 06:08 PM
-
By PrOCesSkIlL in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 29
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 01:32 AM
-
By Madus in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-29-2004, 01:12 PM
-
By MichielioZ in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 11
Last Post: 04-15-2003, 12:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

LOT OF 10 NEW Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-Line PoE Speakerphone VoIP Desk Phone
$699.99

Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99