-
Knoppix 3.4 Remastering woooess... :(
Well I've followed the guide verbatim but when I boot I get no mouse and I don't get a shell prompt when I run konsole. Any idea what would cause this behavior? The only thing I've changed was I removed falcon and added some perl modules.
Thanks fellow Knoppix users for any advice!
Similar Threads
-
By mohit.jain.india in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-28-2005, 08:24 PM
-
By Drezliok in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-13-2004, 06:08 PM
-
By PrOCesSkIlL in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 29
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 01:32 AM
-
By Madus in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-29-2004, 01:12 PM
-
By MichielioZ in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 11
Last Post: 04-15-2003, 12:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Microsoft TechNet Plus CD Subscription COMPLETE LOT Binder Case & Discs
$59.98

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Lot of 2 Vintage Iomega ZIP 100 External Drives Parallel Port Tested Working
$75.00

Vintage Socket 5 Motherboard Intel Pentium 120MHz A80502-120 AT ISA PCI Tested
$119.99

Vintage Intel Pentium Pro CPU Lot 3 Gold Ceramic Processors + 2 RAM Untested
$249.99

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72

Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37