-
Senior Member
registered user
Knoppix 3.7 HD Install not saving settings
I installed knoppix to my multiboot setup, but there are a few things I need to change. First locale is in German, I changed this by editing knoppix-autoconfig and appending LANG=en
Second it is detecting 2 network cards when I only have 1, eth0 and eth1. How can I force it to only use 1 network card on eth0?
Also it is auto-logging into kde with username knoppix, I would like to run kdm and use a choice of users.
When I reboot knoppix it does not remember the locale or network settings ?? Is this because I choose the knoppix (Cd type)
install which resets all values to run in memory?
Thanks in advance for any help.
Similar Threads
-
By majorstar in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-10-2007, 05:50 PM
-
By turbines in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-29-2004, 07:44 PM
-
By biscuits91 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-20-2004, 06:59 PM
-
By Jim_The_Obscure in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 07:10 PM
-
By ankit in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-14-2003, 03:23 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99