-
Senior Member
registered user
LISA daemon...
I am trying to install a printer and it seems that I need LISA daemon running. Is there a screen that shows all the programs running in the background? Where is LISA daemon, I can't find it. I would like to open it through the K menu but there are so many programs...
Thank You.
-
I have 2c for this too.....
trying to share a folder, there is a
configure share button, but when it's pressed, nothing happens, apart from the button greys out.
I need Samba to see my windoze boxes.
i have lineighbourhood, whioch works.
I don't have Lisa, why is this so ?
-
From a post way back in may 2004: i don't know if this is any use to you, but it made LISA work for me:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8725
Similar Threads
-
By mkklavz in forum Networking
Replies: 15
Last Post: 10-01-2006, 03:04 PM
-
By marhleet in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-22-2005, 09:47 AM
-
By IsaacKuo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-24-2005, 05:43 AM
-
By grayman999 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-07-2004, 03:57 PM
-
By Douglas_D in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-03-2004, 05:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Cherry W. Germany G80-0486H/05 Mechanical 25-Pin D-Sub Keyboard M8
$170.99

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

Vintage Timbuk2 Crossbody Messenger Bag Forest Green/ Black Y2k USA Made
$85.00

Vintage Digital Research Concurrent DOS 386 multi-user operating System software
$100.00

Vintage cross Apple computer branded pen rainbow logo In original box
$100.00

Vintage Rare HP Asus P2B-VT Intel 440BX Nvidia Riva TNT Pentium 3 128 MB DDR
$60.00

Vintage Microsoft Office 4.2 for Windows Original Floppy Disks & Manuals 1994
$119.99

ASUS A7V333 Vintage Motherboard | Untested | For Parts
$44.89