-
Senior Member
registered user
LISA daemon...
I am trying to install a printer and it seems that I need LISA daemon running. Is there a screen that shows all the programs running in the background? Where is LISA daemon, I can't find it. I would like to open it through the K menu but there are so many programs...
Thank You.
-
I have 2c for this too.....
trying to share a folder, there is a
configure share button, but when it's pressed, nothing happens, apart from the button greys out.
I need Samba to see my windoze boxes.
i have lineighbourhood, whioch works.
I don't have Lisa, why is this so ?
-
From a post way back in may 2004: i don't know if this is any use to you, but it made LISA work for me:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8725
Similar Threads
-
By mkklavz in forum Networking
Replies: 15
Last Post: 10-01-2006, 03:04 PM
-
By marhleet in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-22-2005, 09:47 AM
-
By IsaacKuo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-24-2005, 05:43 AM
-
By grayman999 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-07-2004, 03:57 PM
-
By Douglas_D in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-03-2004, 05:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$298.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

TWO (2) Firewalla Gold Pro Devices - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$1444.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

OPNsense Firewall Router VMware Edge 640 Atom C3758 32GB ECC RAM 256GB SSD 10Gbe
$284.99

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99